Hello all!

HPP is very excited to send out our first Pre-Health Weekly Newsletter! With this newsletter, we hope to nurture our pre-health community and provide information relevant to YOU! Specifically, in this week’s newsletter we highlight various ways and resources to find research.

This newsletter is evolving and may look different from week to week in terms of content. If you have any suggestions or things you would like to see included in the newsletter, please feel free to let us know!

Best wishes!

Sarah and Rae

Health Professions Program

Carson 125

Dartmouth College

(603) 646-3377

Sarah Berger, Assistant Dean, Health Professions Advising

Rae Stokes, Program Coordinator

Visit our WEBPAGE for information and to see our:

WEEKLY WALK IN HOURS AND APPOINTMENT TIMES

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23