Hello all,

We hope you are doing well! We wanted to let you know that there will no walk-in hours today. Additionally, Sarah will be out on vacation next week and will not be available for appointments until she returns on March 27th. However, due to it being the start of Spring Term, we will have extra walk-in hours that week and the week of April 3rd (see schedule below).

Rae will still be available next week and you can contact her at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or need help with scheduling.

UPCOMING EXTRA WALK-IN HOURS SCHEDULE!

Monday, March 27: 1:00 – 5:00 PM EST

Wednesday, March 29: 9:00 – 11:00 AM EST

Thursday, March 30: 1:00 – 5:00 PM EST

Monday, April 3: 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST

Wednesday, April 5: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST & 1:00 – 5:00 PM EST

Thursday, March 6: 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST

Use Sarah Berger’s Calendly link to schedule a walk-in appointment (the same link takes you to all her appt times). As always, walk-in timeslots will open at 8:00 AM EST the morning of.

Best wishes!

Sarah and Rae

Health Professions Program

Carson 125

Dartmouth College

(603) 646-3377

Sarah Berger, Assistant Dean, Health Professions Advising

Rae Stokes, Program Coordinator

Visit our WEBPAGE for information and to see our:

WEEKLY WALK IN HOURS AND APPOINTMENT TIMES

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23