Hello all,

We hope you are doing well! As a reminder, there will be no walk-in hours or regular scheduled appointments this week due to Sarah being out on vacation. However, we will have extra walk-in hours when she returns the week of March 27th, as well as the week of April 3rd (see schedule below).

Rae is available this week and you can contact her at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or need help with scheduling.

UPCOMING EXTRA WALK-IN HOURS SCHEDULE!

Monday, March 27: 1:00 – 5:00 PM EST

Wednesday, March 29: 9:00 – 11:00 AM EST

Thursday, March 30: 1:00 – 5:00 PM EST

Monday, April 3: 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST

Wednesday, April 5: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST & 1:00 – 5:00 PM EST

Thursday, March 6: 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST

Use Sarah Berger’s Calendly link to schedule a walk-in appointment (the same link takes you to all her appt times). As always, walk-in timeslots will open at 8:00 AM EST the morning of.

Best wishes!

Sarah and Rae

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23