Hello all!

As a reminder, we'll be hosting our in-person Writing for the Med/Vet/Dental Application Workshop this Friday at 4:00 PM EST in Haldeman 031. If you would like to attend, please fill out the RSVP form linked below.

In this workshop we will:

  *   Clarify what will be asked for in each section of your primary application (AMCAS, AADEAS, AACOMAS, VMCAS), including character counts and substance.
  *   Discuss what to anticipate for secondary applications.
  *   Share important tips about how to gather and reflect on your materials/experiences and write a great application in terms of style and content.
  *   Help you begin the writing process.

WRITING FOR THE APPLICATION WORKSHOP!
IN-PERSON: THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3 @ 4:00 PM EST IN HALDEMAN 031
VIRTUAL: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7 @ 6:00 PM EST VIA ZOOM
RSVP HERE!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWuswP4ovHqS6v-zLnAX4k5GrWUYM4-g7M4S04sZjobSUXVQ/viewform>

Please note that if you are unable to attend either date, a recording of the virtual workshop will be posted to the HPP website and listserv the day after.
Sincerely,
Sarah and Rae