Hello all!

District Dermatology, a private dermatology practice in McLean, VA, is looking to hire a Clinical Medical Assistant and Patient Ambassador. To learn more, please see the attached job description.

Sincerely,

Sarah and Rae

From: Al Damavandy, MD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 8:31 PM
To: District Dermatology <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Clinical Dermatology Medical Assistant Position

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Dear Pre-Professional Advising Team,

We are a dermatology practice in McLean, VA looking for dedicated, hardworking, and detail-oriented students looking to gain experience in healthcare prior to pursuing further education and careers in healthcare.

Attached, please find the description of our position.

If possible, we would greatly appreciate it if this was sent along any pre-med or pre-PA school listservs.

Thank you and best wishes,

--

Al Damavandy, MD, FAAD, FACMS

Dermatology and Mohs Surgery

District Dermatology

6711 Whittier Avenue, Suite 101

McLean, VA 22101

Phone: (703) 992-9211

Fax: (833) 550-1728

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential information which is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entitled named. If you receive this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete it. Dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail without prior consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your compliance.

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23