HEYOOO!!

We know you're low on DBA and DDS is not hitting like it used to soooo.... Come out to the first (and last lol) club feed of the term!!  Who says week 9 is too late?? And rumor is there will be tacos!

We shall feast at the Max Kade Center (next to the climbing gym in Maxwell Hall)!!! Bring your own Bowl (if you can pls!!)

And check the groupme later in the week for info about a potential & **unofficial​** club skate sesh this weekend at the West Leb Skatepark!​

Access the DOC-SKATE-CLUB Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the DOC-SKATE-CLUB List