Hello all!

HPP will be conducting virtual walk-in hours TODAY.

Thursday, April 7, from 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST

Use these Calendly link to schedule a walk-in appointment.

Our pre-health advisors, Sarah Berger and Alicia Kehn, are here for you to discuss any questions or concerns you might have about course selections, extracurriculars, research and internship opportunities, goal contemplations, medical school applications, and anything else that’s on your mind!

If you wish to schedule a 30-minute virtual or in-person meeting with Sarah or Alicia, please check their availability using the above Calendly links. Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator, is also available at [log in to unmask] to answer any scheduling or logistical questions. We are all here to help you!

Sincerely,

Your HPP Team

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List