Hello fellow frisbee fans!

Welcome to graduate ultimate frisbee club!

We are very excited to get this club off the ground, and we are super encouraged by the number of enthusiastic people who signed on to join us.

Hopefully everyone is having a great first week into the new semester! Since schedules are starting to solidify, we would appreciate your input on the optimal meeting time to throw around some flat ball. Please fill out this poll, so that we can get the disk flying. Please Note: the options in this poll specify dates; however, please respond as if it simply stated days (Monday - Tuesday - Thursday), so that we can schedule regular meetings accordingly.

I am sorry to say that Frisbee Fridays have been cancelled for the foreseeable future. The responses from the above poll will decide when we will hold regular meetups. please respond promptly if you want to to make sure we take your schedule into account.

We have a slack channel!! You can follow this link, or find us under #Ultimate-Frisbee within the Dartmouth Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies. In addition to posting schedule updates, this is the perfect place to find like minded frisbee folk to casually toss a disk.

See you soon!
Alice, Swetha, and Ridhi

Access the GRADUATE-ULTIMATE-FRISBEE-GROUP Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the GRADUATE-ULTIMATE-FRISBEE-GROUP List