From: Annette M. Achilles <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 9:38 AM
Subject: Please share with ALL students - Register Today: Alumni Spotlight on Tuesday, May 13 at 12:00 pm

Best,

Annette

Annette Achilles

she/her/hers

Assistant Director of Alumni Relations

Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth

One Medical Center Drive, HB 7070

Lebanon, NH 03756

o: 603-646-5297

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List