Hi Folks!

Hannah Haile ’20, has just shared a job posting at Boston Children’s Hospital for a research position in their Fetal Brain and Heart Project. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so while, depending on the pool of applicants, someone might start in June, they’d prefer if someone could start sooner—so especially ideal if you are an alum or graduated early.

All the best,

Your HPP Team

From: Hannah Haile <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 10:58 AM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Post Grad/Alumni Job Opportunity

Hi Sarah,

I hope you're doing well. Someone may have contacted you about this already, but I wanted to reach out directly. That lab I work at at Boston Children's Hospital has a new job opportunity for this spring. We're looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so ideally an alumn or a 21 that graduated early. The job description is attached. They can also contact me with any questions about the position.

Thanks,

Hannah

617-919-7512

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2020-21 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2020-21