Dear Pre-health community,

Learn about Fee assistance program (FAP) for app costs and MCAT costs through this AAMC webinar. Just learning about this! Even if you cant attend today, they will post the recording!

Warmly,

Your HPP Team

From: Association of American Medical Colleges <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 10:01 AM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder: 2021 AAMC Fee Assistance Program Webinar

Join us today to learn more about the AAMC Fee Assistance Program.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Dear Sarah,

Don’t miss out on your chance to take advantage of the AAMC Fee Assistance Program

As a reminder the 2021 AAMC Fee Assistance Program webinar is today Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 2 p.m. ET.

This free 60-minute webinar will cover how medical school applicants can save over $2,000 through the AAMC Fee Assistance Program. This will be your opportunity to learn the program benefits, eligibility requirements, application process, and have your questions answered.

The webinar will be recorded and posted on our website. We will notify you through email when it is available.

If you have any questions, please contact our Services Contact Center at [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask].

Thank you,
AAMC Fee Assistance Program Outreach

Need assistance with the Fee Assistance Program?

Phone: 202-828-0600
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: aamc.org/fap

This email was sent by: Association of American Medical Colleges
655 K Street NW, Ste 100 Washington, DC, 20001, US

Unsubscribe from AAMC Fee Assistance Program Emails

Update Profile

© 2021 AAMC | Privacy Policy

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List