Hi Folks!

Tim Sanford ’20 is currently a full time Fellow at Project Horseshoe Farm in Alabama.  The final deadline for their year long service fellowship is coming up in February.  See link to more info below, and feel free to reach out to Tim directly!  The program provides housing and a monthly stipend for expenses.

Warm wishes,

Sarah

From: Tim Sanford <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 9:00 AM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Project Horseshoe Farm Second Deadline is Approaching!

Hi Sarah,

Thank you again for helping us to reach Dartmouth students about Horseshoe Farm's gap-year fellowship opportunities in Alabama and California! Our second application deadline is coming up on February 21, 2021, and we would appreciate your continued help in letting Dartmouth students know about our program. More information can be found on our website, and I will also be updating our posts on Dartboard.

Thank you to HPP for all of your hard work!

Best wishes,

Tim Sanford

--

Tim Sanford

Dartmouth '20

2020-2021 Project Horseshoe Farm Fellow

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List