Hi All!

We’ve just learned of 3 positions at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. One is more policy oriented, the other is highly clinical with lots of patient interaction, and the third is more data oriented.  See info below!

Best and warmest wishes,

Sarah and your HPP Team

From: Bensen, Gordon Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 12:02 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunities

Dear Ms. Berger,

My name is Peter Bensen and I am writing from the Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center for Outcomes Research (OrACORe) at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA. We are beginning the process of hiring 2021 graduates as new Research Assistants to start during the summer of 2021.

We have posted the job descriptions on DartBoard, but they can also be found here: http://oracore.bwh.harvard.edu/careers-training/job-openings/policy-and-clinical-research-assistant-position/

Here is a link to the application: https://oracore.bwh.harvard.edu/careers-training/job-openings/research-assistant-application/

You can also read interviews with current and past Research Assistants here: https://oracore.bwh.harvard.edu/careers-training/job-openings/research-assistant-interviews/

We plan to hire several Research Assistants this year. The position may be of particular interest to students who are interested in pursuing careers in research, medicine, public health, medical economics, and related fields. We seek students with strong quantitative and communication skills, who are collaborative team players.

If you are able to forward our message to students or student groups you think would fit the descriptions above, we would really appreciate it. Students from groups historically underrepresented in research and medicine are strongly encouraged to apply.

Thank you, and please reach out if you have any questions.

Best,

Peter

Peter Bensen

Research Assistant

Orthopaedic & Arthritis Center for Outcomes Research

Brigham and Women’s Hospital

Work: (617) 732-6934

Cell: (802) 356-6204

BWH Orthopedics Logo

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.

Access the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2021-2022 List