Here is a part-time job prospect from the Academic Skills Center and Tutor Clearinghouse! The pay rate is $10/hour and hours are flexible/part-time. Join our team of talented, dedicated interns this Spring, and work with us on:

*         Administrative Support

*         Report Generation

*         Data processing

*         Marketing

*         Outreach

*         Social Media

For more information on how to apply, visit dartgo.org/ascintern<https://students.dartmouth.edu/academic-skills/about/student-employment/asc-internships>. Feel free to email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions!

Here is a testimonial from Leeya Kekona '20, who interned with us over winterim and winter term. Thanks, Leeya!

"Working at the Academic Skills Center has been an incredible experience. The compassionate people at the center have allowed me to learn and practice important skills, given me confidence, and made me feel at home in the office." - Leeya Kekona '20

Consider joining us this Spring for a fun and productive part-time job. Good luck with the very small remainder of 18W!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3B46D.BAB782A0]

Best,

The Academic Skills Center and Tutor Clearinghouse