Hi everyone,

Dartmouth Bikes is looking to hire paid interns to join our team! This position provides a unique opportunity to improve the bike culture on campus -- we encourage you read more about our mission on the Sustainability Office's website: https://www.sustainability.dartmouth.edu/bikes. Our interns typically work 4-5 hours per week, and you are able to choose hours that fit your schedule best.

While we will be hiring before the end of this term, the official starting date for the position will be the first week of the spring term (18S). We are prioritizing freshman and sophomores who have an interest in potentially joining the program long term. Previous bike experience is preferred but not required. Many of the skills required for this position are developed over time, and most of our projects and initiatives last multiple terms. In an effort to make the Dartmouth Bikes program a more inclusive space, we are interested in hiring students with backgrounds and experiences not currently represented on our team. To get a better sense of our approach, check out our vision and values here

 The link to apply for the Dartmouth Bikes program can be found below!

The Deadline is Wednesday (2/28) by noon, with interviews to follow.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeR7s5Zdynj_qqud9nJVBLGU17JGPbCjZ-ZOzIULCHpQnenvA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We are super excited to read what you have to say!!

Cheers,
The Dartmouth Bikes Team