Are you interested in the intersection of food, identity, culture, sustainability, power, and privilege? Do you want to investigate these issues with other students while enjoying a delicious, intentionally-prepared meal? Do you want to do something non-academic during the calm before the storm (weekend between week 9 and week 10)?

Come to the last Thirdspace* dinner of the term on Saturday, March 3rd from 4-7 PM at Triangle House.

Email: [log in to unmask] to RSVP.

[cid:fc395cb9-e416-431e-afe8-8cae799a45fd]

Beet-apple juice, crostini with white bean-parsnip-chestnut purée,
the first course from our most recent dinner.

Spots are limited and will be allocated using a lottery system. Attendees will be notified before Tuesday, February 30th at 9 AM. Blitz Hanover Vale '20 or Katherine Salamido '19 with questions.

*Thirdspace is a project that aims bring to the table (literally) a wide swath of Dartmouth community members to share food, conversation, and dialogue around the intersectionalities of food, identity and sustainability. We talk about power and accessibility in fine dining, and investigate the concept of “haute cuisine”: what is it anyway, and who decides?