What?

Bones Gate Fraternity will be hosting an open discussion, Overcoming Obstacles to Inclusivity, moderated by Sociology & Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies professor Janice McCabe.

Where?

Bones Gate Fraternity, 10 Webster Ave.

(Or submit opinions anonymously via the link below)

When?

8PM

Why?

This moderated discussion intends to address issues of inclusivity and discrimination that continue to exist throughout our campus. As a male-dominated social space, Bones Gate is inherently complicit in these issues: as such, we are uniquely responsible for addressing these systemic injustices both within our community and beyond it.

Through this forum, we hope to foster productive dialogue, provide a space for your voice to be heard, and cultivate ideas for improving our organization, campus, and community.

Who is this for?

All students, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, socio-economic status, or Greek affiliation are welcome and encouraged to come. We want to hear your thoughts! It is only through honest and open conversation that we can improve the Dartmouth experience for everyone.

Simultaneously, we realize the obvious problems with hosting a forum on inclusivity in a male-dominated social space. We will sponsor another, similar discussion in a gender-neutral space later this term or early next term. In the meantime, if you have questions, advice, or concerns, please send them in! We will ensure that your opinions are heard, and, if you wish, voiced anonymously on your behalf.

Link for feedback: https://goo.gl/forms/6V6c4ieZLG074azS2

PIZZA WILL BE PROVIDED!

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,