Hello, Dartmouth!

Got opinions about First Year Trips and want those opinions heard?

Got ideas for new Trip types?

Got ideas for improving existing Trip types?

The DOC First Year Trips program wants to listen to you, and use your feedback to make Trips a better experience for as many incoming students as possible. Whether you have strong opinions about the current program or just want to procrastinate on Week 9 work a little, we would really appreciate your filling out as many questions as you desire on the following (short) survey, created by our lovely Outdoor Logistics Coordinators:

https://goo.gl/forms/n9GzErMrZandEc4V2

Thank you so much! The volunteer application (for Trip Leaders and Croolings) will also be released at the end of this week, and due at the beginning of Spring Term.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [log in to unmask] with any questions!

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

Lucia Pierson '18, Director
Dalia Rodriguez-Caspeta '18, Assistant Director