**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**

Brought to you by the Sustainability Office and Green Groups Directorate

TUESDAY

SUSTAINABILITY ACTION WORKSHOP

5:30PM Hornig Library

Interested in solving a real, tangible sustainability challenge? Check out SAW! This term, we’re working to reduce the number of plastic bags in Dartmouth’s waste stream!

SAW (Sustainability Action Workshop) is conducting a short survey regarding the use of plastic bags on campus. Win a $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD!! Survey here.

NOMINATE FACULTY TO FACILITATE DIALOGUE @ SUST. & SOCIAL JUSTICE DINNER

The Sustainability and Social Justice Dinner brings together students, faculty, and staff to engage in dialogue about the intersection of Sustainability and Justice. This year, will discuss themes of Native American rights and resource management, and environmental impacts. We’re writing to ask YOU to nominate professors or staff to facilitate round table dialogue. Nominate via this brief form. Multiple nominations welcomed! Once all nominations are received, we will be reaching out to invite profs/staff to facilitate at the event on April 17 (more details and RSVP form to come later!).

WEDNESDAY

SWIPES FOR HUNGER 18W

11:30am-2pm in Collis and 5-8pm at Foco

Donate A MEAL SWIPE AND/OR THE DBA EQUIVALENT to Willing Hands, a local food relief agency. Donate during BOTH the lunch and dinner meal periods AND donate BOTH a meal swipe AND the DBA equivalent. You do not have to choose one or the other, so save your swipes this week! Your donations will enable WIlling Hands to purchase fresh produce throughout the winter for food insecure Upper Valley residents. Sponsored by Growing Change. Please contact [log in to unmask]du with any questions.

FARM CLUB

4:30PM, Hornig Library

Come learn about workshops, plan work days, and stay up to date on happenings at the Dartmouth Organic Farm.

DIVETST DARTMOUTH

8PM, Robo 108

Divest Dartmouth encourages the College to divest from companies that extract fossil fuels.

THURSDAY

SUSTAINABILITY OFFICE HOURS

12-2PM, Robinson Hall 108

Curious about how to get involved with sustainability? Have a cool idea? Come visit us and check out all of the awesome ways to get involved!

SATURDAY

Thirdspace Dinner (Closed Event)

Thirdspace is a project that aims bring to the table (literally) a wide swath of Dartmouth community members to share food, conversation, and dialogue around the intersectionalities of food, identity and sustainability. We talk about power and accessibility in fine dining, and investigate the concept of “haute cuisine”: what is it anyway, and who decides? Interested in joining a lottery to attend? Email: [log in to unmask] to RSVP.

FOR MORE, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: sustainability.dartmouth.edu