**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**

Brought to you by the Sustainability Office and Green Groups Directorate

TUESDAY

SUSTAINABILITY ACTION WORKSHOP

5:30PM Hornig Library

Interested in solving a real, tangible sustainability challenge? Check out SAW! This term, we’re working to reduce the number of plastic bags in Dartmouth’s waste stream!

WEDNESDAY

FARM CLUB

4:30PM, Hornig Library

Come learn about workshops, plan work days, and stay up to date on happenings at the Dartmouth Organic Farm.

DIVETST DARTMOUTH

8PM, Robo 108

Divest Dartmouth encourages the College to divest from companies that extract fossil fuels.

THURSDAY

SUSTAINABILITY OFFICE HOURS

12-2PM, Robinson Hall 108

Curious about how to get involved with sustainability? Have a cool idea? Come visit us and check out all of the awesome ways to get involved!

DARTMOUTH ENERGY CONOSORTIUM

12PM, Tuck - Byrne Hall C03 - Frantz

Join the Feldberg librarians and Thayer professor Amro Farid to learn about what resources are available to you to understand and solve the world's energy problems.

FRIDAY

TUCK BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, & SOCIETY CONFERENCE

Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth

Tuck’s Business, Government & Society Conference (BGSC) has been a leading on sustainability and socially responsible business since 2002. The theme for this year's conference is: 2050 Building the world we'll lead. For speaker details, registration, and additional info visit the conference website.

SUNDAY

SPEED STORY WITH PROF. TSE

6PM, Occom Commons

This event pulls back the veil a bit to let students better understand faculty, get a sense of what a life well lived looks like, and share stories. Each Speed Stories has a unique vibe and character, but they all encourage vulnerability and reflection. This week, we’ll chat with Professor of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Professor Peter Ulric Tse!

FOR MORE, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: sustainability.dartmouth.edu