This week in the DMC~~~

Monday:

Risk Management Robo Basement 3:30-5:00PM - you must attend this to become a DOC leader in any sub club! Another one will be offered next Monday at the same time.

Tuesday:

Group dynamics Robo Basement 4:30-6:00PM - you must attend this to become a DOC leader in any sub club! Another one will be offered next Tuesday at the same time.

The Feed! Come hang out, meet some people, talk about rocks, and eat delicious food cooked by Angi Li and Reyn Hutten at 7:00 in the basement of Casque and Gauntlet (across from Tuk Tuk). It's never to late in the term to come to a feed!

Thursday:

Leadership meeting in Robo basement at 8pm. Everyone is welcome to come (especially people who would like to take leadership roles in the DMC or become DMC leaders) and DMC leaders are ~required~ to come. We'll talk about ascensions, chair elections, gear, trad class, sport class and other fun stuff.

Saturday:

Climbing competition at Evo Rock Gym! Cheer on members of the climbing team and contact Matt Rube '19 if you would like to compete!

Sunday:

Freevo trip! There will only be one this week due to the competition at Evo, and I can almost guarantee that conditions for skiing will be pretty poor after the warm weather, so sign up!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161kzxyb2E01dJuOxhHtqMj0SyYOeJRgeae9DrsFlL4w/edit?usp=sharing

YITOOD,

Ben

P.S.

It took me a couple of terms to figure out what YITOOD could possibly mean - it stands for yours in the out of doors.

To unsubscribe from the DMC list, please send [log in to unmask] a 500 word essay on the importance of proper helmet usage.

Sign up to get
financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html