From: International Development Forum
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:20 PM
To: LISTSERV; Brown University LISTSERV Server (16.0); Sydney M. Paluch; Lydia F. Jabs
Subject: International Devlepment Forum THURSDAY

Ever wonder what happened to the emergency humanitarian response following hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico? Remember that Zika outbreak in 2015 and the threat of microcephaly? Or the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa? Whatever happened to Darfur since the 2004 famine and responsive wave of fundraising? Haiti, who?

Join us this Thursday, Feb 22, in Haldeman 124 at 5:30 pm for a revival of lost and forgotten topics of international development and an examination of we are they now.

We ask that attendees each bring one or more topics to address in discussion.

See you then,

Sydney and Allyson