Listen, Dartmouth - last week was really great. You were incredibly romantic and everything, no doubt about it. And that's great. But I've thought about it, and my thing is this: Dog Day is hilarious. And don't get me wrong, you're great too, but they are like, ****.   They have this beautiful crew and this impeccable, and I genuinely don't care that I don't get a cappella. I don't even care that they're performing with the Aires. And I like you more than I like them, big D, but I'm 18. And maybe it'll be a different story when I'm ready to get married, but right now, I am entirely about humor. I just wanna laugh. I just wanna sit down and roll on the floor laughing my ass off, ya know? So that's where my priorities are right now. Jokes. Specifically with the Dog Day Players and the Aires, tomorrow night at Tabard at 11.