Facebook Resume/Interview Workshop - Dartmouth WiCS (Tuesday, February 20 COLLIS 303 6PM!)

Do you want to walk out of your interview feeling like this?

[cid:72260c71-5e59-40f4-8310-08d88411a270]

Please join our Engineers and Recruiters for an introduction to Facebook’s recruiting process.

This workshop will walk you through step-by-step how to make you resume stand out to recruiters and we will discuss what to expect and how to prepare for interviews. Also, come talk to us and learn about what it's like to work at Facebook, and the exciting internship and full-time opportunities that are available.

As always, there will be plenty of food and swag! Don't forget to bring your resumes!

We look forward to seeing you there!

- Facebook ☺