WINTER CARNIVAL WORKSHOPS

Get hype for some dope choreographers and freestylers coming to Dartmouth!!

1:00-2:00 - Gabriel Padilla, Beginner Urban Choreography

2:15-3:45 - Charlie Mann, Waacking and Vogue Basics

4:00-5:00 - Gabriel Padilla, Intermediate/Advanced Urban Choreography

Check out some cool dance videos with these amazing people!!

Gabriel Padilla (GRV, The Lab)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptwSMeotSZc

www.youtube.com
social things: @boykimba contact info: [log in to unmask] Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use ...
Charlie Mann (House of Blahnik, Taste the Rainbow, NSU Modern)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOnyxBJU0M

www.youtube.com
Thank you to everyone who came out to the first class of NSU Modern's 2017 Summer Workshop Series! We hope to see you at the rest of our upcoming workshops t...