Come to Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering's meetingTonight (2/6)
at 8pm in the Zaleski Auditorium*!!!

We'll be brainstorming for the both of our awesome projects - the Hydroponics Project and
the Mahjouba Project!!!

Stop on by if you're looking to get involved!

[cid:88cb94bd-84d5-4111-a2e8-614e941758a9]

Hope to see you there!

-The DHE Team

DHE's projects involve plenty of engineering and non-engineering aspects, so our members are often a mix of engineering and non-engineering majors! Projects go from idea to implementation, so each project involves plenty of different skills.

*The Zaleski Auditorium is located in MacLean B01 in Thayer!