Hello,

We are reaching out to inform you that representatives from Bain Capital will be on campus on Monday, February 5th at the Hanover Inn to host an informational networking session for our Private Equity and Credit opportunities.

We will be providing a brief introduction to our firm, followed by an informal networking session where current Credit and Private Equity Analysts & Associates will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.

We will primarily be speaking with students about our summer internship experiences, which offer rare chances to work in an investing capacity across a range of industries and spanning multiple types of investments. The June 2019 Summer Analyst Program is primarily geared towards current Sophomores who will be in their Junior summer at the time of the internship. It is a ten-week commitment in our Boston office, with the potential for a full-time offer of employment (with a July 2020 start date).

Bain Capital Private Equity also has a full-time Analyst program, which is open to current juniors. This is a three-year Boston-based opportunity (with potential for a fourth year). Recruiting for this opportunity will begin during Junior summer (July 2018).

Please note: All levels are welcome to join the information session.

Please join us to learn more about Bain Capital as an organization and the breadth of opportunities we have to offer. We look forward to meeting you!

Bain Capital Private Equity & Credit Information / Networking Session
Monday, February 5th @ 8:00pm
Hanover Inn