FELLOW DARTMOUTHIANS
ARE YOU READY
TO DO
THE FEBRUARY KINDNESS CHALLENGE
ONE ACT OF KINDNESS EVERY DAY FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
LEGOOOOOO
BE KIND
SPREAD THE LOVE

Attached is the calendar for the February Kindness Challenge. Please forward it around campus so that everyone can participate! We would LOVE it if you could blitz us@Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness or post on our Facebook page (Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness) about your experiences giving and receiving kindness!

Smiles,

RAK

P.S. If you miss any days, even better to do double (or triple!) the kindness the next day!

Kindness Acts to do this Week (2/1-2/4)

-Thursday: Go to your professor’s office hours and ask them about their week, their research, or their interests

-Friday: Say hi and smile at five people who you walk by J

-Saturday: Do an outdoorsy activity with a friend

-Sunday: Take a Netflix break and have some guilt-free me-time J