Here at Phi Tau, we're a community of friends who cuddle by the fire...

...and bake sweet treats on the regular...

...and do community service in the Upper Valley...

...and take artsy photos of our lovely house doge...

...and would love for you to come get to know us better over...

KEY & PEELE
10 PM, SUNDAY
*snacks, fireplace, and friends provided*

See you there!

Phi Tau is a gender-inclusive house located at 31 North Main Street (barn-looking house with the blue door just past Kemeny).

We have rolling rush, absolutely NO DUES, and everyone is welcome to sign our rush book at anytime!

Questions? Blitz our social chair Jerrel Catlett '18 ([log in to unmask]).

p.s. don't eat tide pods - you're better than that