Visit Dartmouth on Purpose's Thrive Station in Baker 158 TODAY 1/15 6-8PM NOW!
for a Study Break with Snacks!

 [cid:3b365c1a-7025-47d1-a9ef-6d6d0649b717]

What: FREE Hot Cocoa, Tea, and FRUIT to help you energize! Also, cozy Thrive Sweatshirts will be on sale (Dash or Cash)! Come chat, grab a snack, and learn more about DOP and our events for the term!

Where: Baker 158
When: TODAY, January 15th, 6 - 8 pm (Drop In)
Who: Dartmouth on Purpose, a student-run wellness & mindfulness group on campus --- and YOU!
Why: Because you deserve to Be Well and Thrive during the cold and bleak winter!

Do something good for yourself. Choose to Thrive. We hope to see you there!