Interested in campus norms regarding gender, sexuality, and sexual violence?

Want to facilitate peer discussions around these issues?

Passionate about ending sexual violence on campus through preventative education?

If so…

Join Movement Against Violence!

To apply, fill out the application (link below) by Tuesday, January 23rd at 11:59pm. You will be notified by Thursday, January 24th at 3:00PM if you have been accepted.

Link here for application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdY3H_6L2CNl5exrq17_-HoZki5X1z56lyeK6JPN-K-lGyWtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Facilitation Training for 18W (must be present at training for both days):

Saturday, January 27th, 12PM- 4PM, Collis 101

Sunday, January 28th, 12PM - 4PM, Collis 101

MAV is a student-run organization aiming to challenge the beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors underlying sexual violence on campus. We believe that by facilitating discussions on power dynamics, the spectrum of violence, sexism, and restrictive gender norms, we can curb unhealthy behaviors and ultimately create a welcoming and safe environment and community.

Please blitz Movement Against Violence, Saemi Han '18, Amber Strock '18, Katie Rafter '18, Clara Batchelder ’19, Karina Korsh '19, and Anne Pinkney ‘20 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Movement Against Violence
Dartmouth College