Happy Friday, everyone!

Knowing that mid-terms are closer than we’d care to admit, the Tutor Clearinghouse is encouraging anyone/everyone to tap into the House Community-based peer academic resources that are the RESIDENT EXPERTS!

The winter term schedule is found below.  ONE EXCEPTION is that Jackie Anders will be hosting her EW Chem session on SUNDAY,  21 January (instead of Saturday) – this week only.  She will co-host her session in the second floor study space in McCulloch, with Kevin Kang’s Bio session.

ALL THOSE IN EW WHO HAVE NOT YET BEEN MATCHED WITH A CHEM 5 TUTOR – THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!  Tap into Jackie’s brain and she will help smooth the your understanding of General Chemistry.

As other mid-terms come up (Bio 11/12; Math 3/8/11/13; and Econ), be sure to add the Resident Experts to your list of resources to tap into.

Here are some thoughts from your peers who discovered the Resident Experts during the fall:

It helps a lot to get help from another person

XXXX is great. He really knows his stuff and is really patient and good about explaining it to me. He works through examples with me and really makes sure I understand what I'm doing. I wish I had started going to him from week 1 because his help has been so invaluable.

She was very knowledgeable and was able to help me with some tricky problems

She was very helpful and easy to talk to. She understood the concepts well and explained them clearly.

She explained things really well

He was great. Always willing to help

She was nice and played classical music.

He was very willing to help, and very excited to help.

Resident Experts 2017-18

Subject

East Wheelock

South / North Park