Were you at Tuesday night's DEN Campus Ventures match event?

Are you ready to get started in your role at a Dartmouth startup?

Great! But first, we need you to do one thing. Due to some miscommunication on Tuesday night, we don't have info about who you are and what ventures you wanted to be paired with! As a result, we've made a quick Google form for you to fill out that asks for the info we need to match you with the right venture.

Note that at the bottom of the form, we ask for your top three venture/job choices -- assuming you were at Tuesday's meeting, you'll know what your options were for these questions.

Just fill out the form linked below ASAP and we'll match you with a startup as quickly as we can!

Thanks!
The DEN Associates

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JcE_EM6RIk0UJK-5dSSYKenKSho77rwXytouueyZ8Y4/edit

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/qhWhdP9CaN4MmKZdgFQ0esPW2xTR6oeaMSRStx2TUxv8XyXR8Ci89SPSPkH7fVusP58=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JcE_EM6RIk0UJK-5dSSYKenKSho77rwXytouueyZ8Y4/edit>

DCV 18W Project Preferences<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JcE_EM6RIk0UJK-5dSSYKenKSho77rwXytouueyZ8Y4/edit>
docs.google.com
We need a little info from you to make sure you get matched up with the right startup venture!