Are you interested in Experiential Learning opportunities?

Ever wonder where Maple Syrup comes from? Why it has Maple in the name? Want to sled everyday? Or cook dinner with an amazing group of people?

If so......

Come learn about Sugar Crew and the sugaring process that is unique to the North East. We will be covering a variety of topics from the effects of climate change to the way huge productions operate. There will be field trips and endless amounts of pancakes!

APPLY! APPLY! APPLY!

https://goo.gl/forms/waHFt8X9e7J969Uy1

https://goo.gl/forms/waHFt8X9e7J969Uy1

[Inline image OWAPstImg899611]

Our Information session will be help on Wednesday and Thursday from 5-6pm at the Sustainability Living Center next to Shabazz!! We will have Maple Syrup and Nice Warm Homemade Pancakes!

If you can't make to either information session but are interested in applying here is the link to the app: https://goo.gl/forms/waHFt8X9e7J969Uy1

For any other questions email [log in to unmask]