Hey 21s!

Are you already tired of 18W?

Need a fun group of people to keep you warm in the negative degree weather???

Join Camp Kesem at Dartmouth! We are a student organization dedicated to providing support to children whose parents have or have gone through cancer. Each summer, we put on a camp for these kids where they can momentarily escape the suffering of such a grown-up issue and simply enjoy being kids.

If you love kids and/or hate cancer, Camp Kesem is the community for you! Come to our Info Session WEDNESDAY (1/10) at 7:00PM in Collis 212! Learn all about our chapter, our camp last summer, the national organization, and the many ways that you can get involved!

(Time commitment is flexible)