How have Trump's policies influenced climate change?
What happened with relief efforts for Hurricanes Maria and Harvey?
Is it okay to enjoy the warm October we are having?

all this and more because
 Dartmouth Political Times
is hosting a panel on the
Politics of Climate Change,
WEDNESDAYNovember 1 @4PM
One Wheelock

We will be hosting a panel of acclaimed professors
who specialize in climate change policy and its evolving role today.

Come hear from and ask questions to:

Professor Jonathan Winter, Assistant Professor of Geography
Professor D.G. Webster, Associate Professor of Environmental Studies
Professor Deborah Nichols, Professor of Anthropology & Chair, Latin America, Latino, and Caribbean Studies

see you there!