Are you interested in eating?

What does “let’s get a meal sometime” really mean?

Join the Thought Project and Professor Kathryn Lively

to discuss

Food and Relationships:

How Social Relationships Affect our Relationship to Food

on Thursday, November 2nd, at 6:30 PM

Professor Lively's house behind Jewel of India…details to come

Only open to Thought Project Residents

RSVP here to attend

goo.gl
Join the Thought Project and Professor Kathryn Lively to discuss Food and Relationships: How Social Relationships Affect our Relationship to Food on Wednesday, November 1, at 6:30 PM at Professor Lively's house behind Jewel of India…details to come. Only open to Thought Project Residents

~Think Free or Die~

Visit http://www.dartmouththoughtproject.com/

to get more information, see event photos, and sign up for our listserv!