Dear Dartmouth Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

We have gifted Phi Tau Coeducational Fraternity a substantial anonymous donation to bring you your first pre-orientation event

Welcome home, wizards.

As you may already be aware, Phi Tau has this strange obsession with baking hundreds of cookies for campus every term...

And a penchant for dressing up in odd, yet theme-appropriate attire...

What better venue for you to fraternize with the other talented wizards from your freshman class than under the guise of an innocent Muggle gathering bearing:

~100 different flavors of baked treats (including V & GF options)

And an endless supply of delicious (non-alcoholic) milk concoctions?

Join Phi Tau for their termly Milque & Cookies event for a first taste of what we at Hogwarts have to offer:

Saturday, October 28th

8PM

OPEN TO ALL CLASSES, INCLUDING YOU 21s

---

But first, a few notes for this week:

WEAR YOUR ALLEGIANCES

We ask that you begin donning your house regalia to signal your excitement to other magic users that your matriculation is coming.

Grab those Hufflepuff scarves, off-brand Hogwarts t-shirts, and Slytherin beanie caps, and wear them in full force all week.

If you aren't yet acquainted with our housing system (understandable, given that your home institution's headmasters appear to be particularly poor plagiarists)we'll have a Sorting Hat on-site to pair you with your true community:

Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Econ Major

Introduce Muggles to the Ways of the Wand

We cannot stress enough that Phi Tau is unaware of the true magical nature of the event they are throwing.

But that doesn't mean that you can't have a little fun with them beforehand.

Be sure to join them this Thursday and Friday from 7PM - Midnight to help bake your favorite cookie recipes!

They'll have the ingredients - you bring your flour transfiguration spells, a few friends, and that winning smile

(fig 1. that winning smile)

Remain Brave, Cunning, Creative, and Kind

As you fight through this next round of midterms, do not let your courses strip you of the incredible confidence and character that attracted us to you in the first place.

~until the very end~

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry