Ever been to the Caribbean? Curious about what's outside the fancy resorts and tourist brochures?
Come get woke with DCC at our next dinner discussion as we deconstruct your misconceptions and assumptions of the Caribbean.

Tamika Galanis is a Bahamian visual artist based in Durham, NC where she received her MFA from Duke. Her work centers around the intersection of culture, tourism, and the impacts of climate change as it relates the progressing future of the Bahamas. Come and let Tamika exposure you to the Bahamas that you don't see on TV.

Go Check out her Website

http://www.tamikagalanis.com

www.tamikagalanis.com
Multimedia documentary and visual artistry. ... © Tamika Galanis