TDOR has changed location from the Green to Collis 101
Happy
LGBTQIA+
History Month!
LGBTQIA+ History events this week!
*please note some event details have changed*

Transgender Day of Remembrance
Collis 101 | Oct. 24th | 12- 1 p.m.

Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR) is an annual observance on November 20 that honors the memory of those whose lives were lost in acts of anti-transgender violence and discrimination. On campus, we hold a candlelight vigil during the last week of October, as part of LGBTQIA+ History Month and right before Transgender Week of Awareness, Oct. 30 - Nov. 3.

Please join us tomorrow, Oct. 24th at 12 pm, in Collis 101 to pay our respect to those needlessly killed because of transphobia, homophobia, racism, sexism, and criminalization.