The weather only just started to feel like fall, but believe it or not it's time to start planning Winter Carnival 2018!! Ready or not...

We're looking for a team of students excited to lead our annual celebration of all the winter wonders of Dartmouth and the Upper Valley. You'll help select the theme and plan a the weekend's events - and become a part of our century-old tradition. See the link above for more information on what it means to be part of the Winter Carnival Council.

Fill out this SHORT APPLICATION by MONDAY, OCTOBER 23rd (TONIGHT) at 11:59pm.

email [log in to unmask] with questions