Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear Friends,

Tonight is our seventh Theology on Tap of the term, and our topic will be idols and false gods.  The Abrahamic God is often characterized as the one true God, but what drives the impulse to say such a thing?  What false gods are there to set a true God against?  What does it mean to worship an idol?  What forms do idols take in the modern world?

We'll discuss these questions and more tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club.  Join us for free drinks and garlic fries.  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Peter