Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Comments on the "Need Help" link at the top of banner? Confused about a new initiative? Ideas for how to better the Dartmouth student experience?

Palaeopitus will hold its office hours today from 4-6pm in Berry 406. Come with your ideas, opinions, and questions about how to improve Dartmouth. We work closely with administrators and deans from across campus, so we welcome all ideas at all scales.

We are excited to hear from you!

Palaeopitus is a senior society that advocates for student interests on a variety of issues and brings together leaders from across campus to further their common goals. Palaeopitus is composed of members selected in their junior year on the basis of their demonstrated dedication to the College