The Dartmouth Sustainability Office is partnering with Native American Programming, Tucker Center and the Office of Student Life to organize a "Know Your Rights" workshop on strategic non-violent activism at Dartmouth, Thursday October 26th, from 6:15-7:30PM in Cutter-Shabazz 105. Workshops like this are a way of building solidarity between different activists and activist groups on campus. The event is open to the entire Dartmouth Community.

SIGN UP HERE

In this workshop, we’ll talk about how to support yourself as an a activist, learn how to support your own identity within a movement, and learn where you might land on the “activist spectrum.”

We’ll also take time to consider examples of activism that might resemble situations at Dartmouth. We’ll talk about resources available to student activists to help evaluate risks and pursue effective solutions on campus.

blitz [log in to unmask] with questions!