We've made it, friends.

Wizards from all classes and creeds, 18s - 21s, Gryffindors to Econ Majors, answered the call this Thursday and Friday.

And we've got:

hundreds of cookies

&

gallons of milk

&

a night of adventure

to share with you tonight

wear your hogwarts / housing community gear

(not required - but wizard robes and invisible cloaks will be provided fcfs)

all are welcome, especially you 21s

(you all deserve a reward for how much work you've put into your first term here)

(vegan, gluten-free, and soy options available)

come as you are, for however long you'd like

(no pressure to stay, but we're sure you'll find yourself in great company)

8PM @ PHI TAU

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

Phi Tau is the barn-like house with the blue door located at 31 N. Main Street, right next to Kemeny.

Questions about dietary restrictions / accessibility? Contact our nerd-of-a social chair Jerrel Catlett '18 by blitz ([log in to unmask])