Looking for a fun way to start your Friday Night?

Why not come by and play SMASH?

[cid:0ef1fcce-bca4-4d99-bcab-c1016e949c4d]

Super Smash Bros. Club will be meeting again this Friday,

welcome to first-timers and experienced players alike!

Normal play, plus 1v1s and Project M this week!

Where: 8 Ball Hall (on the ground floor of Collis)

When: Normal play will be from 8-10 pm  tonight (10/27),

but we'll also have 1v1s for players interested from 7-8!

We'll have a setup of Project M for the 1v1s, and several setups of Smash 4 for Wii U for the whole time (with an extra this week).

See you there!