Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

What is Planned Parenthood? What does Planned Parenthood do (really)? Why does it matter? What does it have to do with me? How can I help?

Iyou've ever wondered about any of these questions - or about women's health, health rights, or activism - then join us as

Planned Parenthood Generation Action: Dartmouth

welcomes

Lauren Banker, Planned Parenthood of Northern New England

&

Planned Parenthood - White River Junction

TODAY: MONDAY, Oct. 23 at 7PM

in Carson L02

Lauren and a representative from our local PP will be talking about the role and importance of Planned Parenthood in the Upper Valley and the rest of the country. Come learn more, ask questions, and find out how to get involved - we need your help now more than ever!

Please feel free to blitz back with any questions or concerns.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1417967908321139/