Don't you just love the smell of freshly baked cookies wafting through the midnight breeze?

You're in luck! Come bake some delicious cookies with Phi Tau

TONIGHT and TOMORROW from 7PM - 12PM

What for, you ask?

We literally just bought a metric ton of baking ingredients, and we need your help to turn them into an equally metric ton of tasty treats for this Saturday.

We've got the chips

We've got the aesthetic.

But most importantly, we've got Hedwig's blessing.

Whether you're a expert baker, or have never seen a bag of raw flour before in your life:

 Don't worry about ingredients, recipes, or even dinner.

Bakers will be helped, fed, and entertained both nights. If there are any special ingredients that you would like for us to have ready for you, feel free to shoot an email to [log in to unmask] with a list of anything you might need

---

Tomorrow's baking party will even feature a special edition of Friday Night Flix featuring the travails of a young, orphaned Londoner who discovers a cult of cloak-wearing teens with pet owls hiding behind a brick wall at his local train station

Hi-jinks ensues! Mysteries abound! Much suspense!

We hope to see you there!

Phi Tau is the barn-like house with the blue door located at 31 N. Main Street, right next to Kemeny.