Events TODAY:

• Planned Parenthood Generation Action meeting Monday at 7 featuring representatives from Planned Parenthood!

• Weekly meeting (Monday 8pm, Silsby 113) -- We'll be discussing upcoming events, watching John Oliver, and more! Roll thru!

B I G  E V E N T S  T H I S  W E E K

 10/25, 3-5pm in Top of the Hop: VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE for all members of the Dartmouth community! Bring your friends! Last year, Maggie Hassan won her seat in the US Senate by a margin equal to a class size at Dartmouth. Her presence in the Senate is the difference between the ACA remaining and dying. Your vote matters. Register. Bring your Dartmouth ID and your driver's license/other form of gov't ID.

• 10/25, 2pm in Rocky 002: Dartmouth Dems cosponsors a panel on environmental activism! This is huge. Environmental issues affect human rights, the economy, and the livability of the planet for every organism. You don't want to miss this.

• New Hampshire ACLU comes thru on Tuesday (10/24) from 5:30-7pm in Carson L01! It should be a good opportunity to get in touch with a major defender of civil rights on the state and national scale!

STAY TUNED for future updates!!

Why?

We have Dems Gear orders to make!

We have social events coming soon!

We can phone bank for Ralph Northam to make a difference in an electoral off year!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

• 11/6, 8pm in Silsby 113: Dems will hold a meeting with ~SpEcIaL gUeSt~ Meg Scribner, Finance Director for Congresswoman Annie Kuster '78
• 11/9, 5pm in Rocky 001: We'll be hosting Nadine Strossen, the first female president of the ACLU!

Live love Dems 💙🎉

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*