Event Update: Joteria Undocumented

Unfortunately, the Joteria Undocumented and Reimagining Joteria events on Oct 19th have been cancelled. We’ve just learned from our visiting artist, Gabriela Hernandez, that she is unable to make it to campus as planned. Unfortunately, this means that the ‘Art’ivist talk and DIY workshop we had planned for this week are both cancelled.

Given the timing in the 10-week term, we are not are not able to reschedule this event, but we look forward to future programming around this intersection of identities.

Sincerely,

Latinx Heritage Month and LGBTQIA+ History Month